Apply to become an Ethical Detective
Are you passionate about sustainability, fair trade and/or animal welfare and looking for a flexible way to contribute?
Good On You is looking for home-based volunteer researchers to help us increase the information available to consumers about the ethical performance of brands.
Anyone who is motivated and has the time and basic research skills needed is welcome to apply
In selecting Ethical Detectives, we consider:
- your support for Good On You’s aims
- your willingness to commit to a minimum level of time
- your confirmation that you understand the role and have the skills needed to fulfill it
Please have a read through a description of the role here, then use the following form to tell us a bit about yourself and your motivation for becoming an Ethical Detective.
- Ethical Detectives – more info about the role
- Ethical Detectives Frequently Asked Questions
- About Good on You or Meet the Good On You Team
Photo credit: Dawolf